This recently renovated and redecorated 2-room ground level apartment on the Cote Basque in France is a regionally typical older building, has 40sq.m floor area, and sleeps 4. Predominantly renovated with untreated building materials.
This vacation apartment is in a semidetached home at the edge of the old town center of Hendaye.
- The house was built in the last century, has a large courtyard-garden and sits in a quiet location on a small road about a 5-minute walk from the center or the railroad station.
- The beach is about 2 km away.
- The beach town Hendaye is situated a few kilometers below Biarritz on the Atlantic Coast where the Pyrenees hit the ocean. It is here that Spain and France meet at the Bay of Txingudi.
- 2 rooms
- 40sq.m Floor space
- For max. 4 people
- Washing machine
- Quiet place
- Biarritz (20km)
- Bilbao (100km)
- Station (0,5km)
- Motorway (2km)
How to get here
Guggenheim Museum in Bilbao, Fuenterrabia, San Jean de Luz, Biarritz.
Bicycle trips, canoeing, beach walks, and various mountain climbs are possible as are strolls through cities with cultural programs such as San Sebastian (18 km) or Bayonne (24 km). These can easily be reached even without a car.
In addition there are various thalassotherapy baths in the area around Hendaye (wellness spas).
- By plane: 20 km away from Airport Biarritz: and 100 km away from Airport Bilbao.
- By train to Hendaye train station (Paris – Hendaye).
- Takes about 5 minutes from train station to house.
- Motorway: Exit Hendaye directly at the border.
- Central heating
- Washing machine (shared use)
- Satellite TV
- CD player
- Wood furniture
- Separate kitchen
- Has nice sofa-bed couch
- 2 single beds
(can be combined to make double bed)
- Spacious terrace
- BBQ grill
- Lawn furniture
- 2 bicycles
- Pets not permitted
- Suitable for the elderly
- Smoking not permitted in the apartment, only on the terrace and the covered veranda.